Year 6 Induction Day
Dear Y6 Parents and Carers,
Welcome to the Year 6 Virtual Parent Induction evening.
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you, as parents, to Altrincham Grammar School for Boys.
Under normal circumstances we would invite you into school in early July for our Parent Induction Evening.
Unfortunately that is not possible this year but I am please to offer you the videos and information below which covers the content we would usually go through.
- Welcome from the Headmaster, Mr Graeme Wright (Video)
- Introduction to school from Mrs Helen Short, Head of Year 7 (Video)
- Practical tips for parents from Mrs Helen Short (word document)
- An introduction to the PFA (Parent and Friends Association), Mr Nigel Heitt
- An introduction to AGSD (Altrincham Grammar School Developments, Mr Robin Russell-Fisher
I am very much looking forward to meeting you and your son in September.
View our 'Practical Tips for Parents' below to prepare for the start of school term in September
And finally, take a look at and sign up to our social media sites, AGSB Twitter, AGSB Sports and the AGSB House System. You can also access other AGSB Twitter accounts such as Food & Nutrition, Music, Esports etc.