Austria Ski Trip
This event will take place on 09/02/2024 until 17/02/2024
Once again, we are returning to Austria, to a resort we have not been to since 2001. Situated in the province of Tyrol, the SkiWelt represents Austria's largest interconnecting ski area. Linking Brixen to Westendorf, groups can benefit from the area's well-placed investments on the extensive lift system. Featuring gondolas and modern-style efficient chairlifts, some with heated seats, students will be able to enjoy easy and speedy access to the top of the mountain. With 280kms of skiable pistes to choose from, there is a great variety of gradients to suit skiers of all abilities.
By booking a little earlier we have been able to secure a sole occupancy hotel with good facilities. We will be staying at the Jugendhaus Hansingerhof in the town of Kramsach. I am told that this is a hotel used by German and Austrian school groups and is well equipped with a pool table, table football, table tennis, and a wellness area and relaxation room.
The trip price includes:
- Return coach travel from Altrincham to resort.
- Travel to and from the slopes daily
- 6 days' ski instruction (5 hours per day) including lift pass, ski, and helmet rental.
- Instruction will be in groups of around 1:9 students on average. If required, we always pay for extra instructors to ensure each group gets the best, most relevant tuition.
- All breakfast and evening meals. A packed lunch, although many will choose to purchase a hot meal option on the slopes.
- A selection of evening activities which have included bowling, pizza night and a trip to a nearby town in previous years.
- A tour 'hoodie'
- Relevant Health Insurance