FREE SCHOOL MEALS
wHAT ARE fREE SCHOOL MEALS?
Free school meals are available to children of families who are on a low income or receive certain benefits.
Boys whose parents/carers receive one of the following benefits are entitled.
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- The guaranteed element of the State Pension Credit
- Income-related employment and support allowances
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
If your child qualifies for free school meals but takes a packed lunch, it’s still important that you tell us and submit a free school meals application, as this will enable us to claim Pupil Premium funding on their behalf.
how are these provided at agsb?
Years 7-11: Your child will be allocated £2.90/day which will be uploaded daily onto their lunch card.
Sixth Form students will be given a weekly allowance.
How do I apply?
If you think you are entitled to receive FSM for your child, please use the following link to apply.