A-level Exam Results
This event will take place on 18/08/2022
. RESULTS DAY - A LEVELS = THURSDAY, AUGUST 18th
- Students should collect results in person on the day. They will be available from 08:00 am in the Coleman Hall. This is the earliest time we are allowed to release results.
- It is often the case that universities will still accept a student even if the grades required have not been met so please do not leave school until you have checked UCAS TRACK (Mrs Williamson will also be logged into Advisor Track).
- When you access TRACK an offer may have become unconditional - if so TRACK will display a confirmation letter confirming the place and also advising if there is a need to take any further action.
- Dr Marsden will be available to provide advice to students as to the steps which need to be taken, including those students who may need to go into CLEARING or ADJUSTMENT. We will have computers available for students to use but in addition we would strongly encourage students to bring in a mobile phone (and charger) and lists of courses and key telephone numbers that they may need.
- Where students are already aware that they have met the terms of their offer we would appreciate it if they came into School from c.9.00 am onwards to collect their results.
- STUDENTS MAY NEED A STATEMENT OF RESULTS WHICH IS SOMETIMES REQUIRED BY UNIVERSITIES AS PART OF THEIR ENROLMENT PROCEDURE. Mrs Howell, THE EXAMS OFFICER, SHOULD BE SEEN FOR THIS.
POST RESULTS ADVICE
For Year 13 students requiring help with clearing or other matters on, or after, Results Day:
- Mr Gallamore, the School's Careers Adviser, will be available in School from 10.00 am until 2.00 pm on Results Day and then by appointment the following morning;
- A member of the Sixth Form team will be available at School on the days immediately before and after exam results until 19th August. Following this do please contact Mr Murray by email.